Use of this site is provided by Farmville Area Community Emergency Services subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Farmville Area Community Emergency Services [FACES] reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Farmville Area Community Emergency Services does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Farmville Area Community Emergency Services are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Farmville Area Community Emergency Services Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.